Curbside Hold Pickup
Due to COVID-19 social distancing requirements, the North Logan City Library is offering a limited curbside pickup service. The library will also continue to provide all of our online services.
Curbside Service Instructions:
Choose your items-
• Go to the library website https://nlcl.ent.sirsi.net/
• Find five items you would like to check out
• “Place Hold” using your library card number and pin.
• Please limit holds to 5 items.
• Wait one business day before picking up your items.
Pick up your items at the North Logan City Library,
Monday – Friday, 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
• Please pick up your items within four days of placing them on hold.
• Park in the library parking lot in front of a curbside service pickup sign.
• Have your library card ready.
• Call the library at 435-755-7169.
• Give the librarian your name and tell the librarian where you are parked.
• A librarian will bring the items out to your car.
• Please return items to the outside book drops and wait one full business day before you place more items on hold.
• For the safety of the library staff, all returned items will undergo a 24 hour quarantine before being checked in. Please wait at least one business day before placing more items on hold.